July 25, 2019
- IP address of your server
- Bitnami application’s default password. This is your phpMyAdmin login password.
- The private key
- Open PuTTy
- Add your IP Address
- Save the session
- Go to SSH -> Auth
- Upload your key file
- Go to SSH -> Tunnels
- Click on Add
- Go to Data
- Enter Auto login username
- Go to Session and save the session
- Open the session and you will see
- Use http://127.0.0.1:8888/phpmyadmin/ to login to your phpMyAdmin
- Login using username: root and password: your default WordPress login password.
And that’s it! You can now access phpMyAdmin of your AWS Bitnami WordPress setup.