Have you worked on website localization project lately?
I understand this was a nightmare atleast a year ago.
With WordPress WPML (WordPress Multi Language), it is such a smooth sail now.
With WPML around, we can have a single website with content in as many languages we choose.
Pros of WPML plugin-
- Maintain single website only
- Site load faster for each language
- Easy to replace equivalent images
- Easy to translate all plugin contents, pages, posts, admin area, front end, Navigation links
- Search engine friendly
Cons of WPML plugin-
- Paid plugin with yearly renewal
If you are adding a language that starts from right, such as Arabic/Urdu/Sindhi, not to worry, even this can be taken care by RTL plugin.